- Referenced in 8 articles
- stochastic genetic networks simulator. We present SGNSim, ’Stochastic Gene Networks Simulator’, a tool to model ... gene regulatory networks (GRN) where transcription and translation are modeled as multiple time delayed events ... mechanism and a simulation based on the yeast transcriptional network. AVAILABILITY: SGNSim program, instructions...
- Referenced in 1 article
- interface allows the user to predict genetic regulatory networks by a graphical gaussian model ... example applications. First, four MAPK pathways in yeast were meaningfully reconstructed through GGM. Second ... valuable aid in the prediction of genetic regulatory networks, as well as in investigations...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- allows the cell to cope with changing genetic, developmental and environmental conditions. The accumulating large ... connect causal to affected genes on a network of physical interactions. Results: We present ... expression levels. To this end, an integrated network of protein–protein and protein-DNA interactions ... affected genes are searched for in this network. The reconstruction problem is translated into that...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- levmar : Levenberg-Marquardt nonlinear least squares algorithms in...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Gepasi is a software package for modeling biochemical...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- E-CELL: software environment for whole-cell simulation...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- C-GRAAL: Common-neighbors-based global GRAph ALignment...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- NOTUNG: A Program for Dating Gene Duplications and...