- Referenced in 1 article
- PPTMixer: a tool to detect genuine multipartite entanglement. The provided functions tackle a common problem ... arbitrary multiparticle state, is it genuinely multipartite entangled ? If the state is detected as entangled...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- JAsCo is an advanced aspect-oriented programming (AOP...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...