- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 608 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- R package BayesX: R Utilities Accompanying the Software...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- BRugs: R interface to the OpenBUGS MCMC software...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- BUGS is a software package for performing Bayesian...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- symrcm: Sparse reverse Cuthill-McKee ordering. r = symrcm...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- Fahrmeir: Data from the book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling...
- Referenced in 1190 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- R package gamair: Data for ”GAMs: An Introduction...
- Referenced in 326 articles
- R package ismev: An Introduction to Statistical Modeling...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- MEMSS: Data sets from Mixed-effects Models in...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- SAS/STAT software, a component of the SAS System...
- Referenced in 984 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- clusfind: A set of six stand-alone Fortran...