- Referenced in 10 articles
- testing and evaluation of geometric automated theorem proving (GATP) systems, to help ensure that performance...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- dynamic diagram drawing and automated geometry theorem proving and discovering. As a dynamic geometry software ... learning of various mathematical concepts. As an automated reasoning software, we can build dynamic logic ... powerful computer program for geometric reasoning. Within its domain, it invites comparison with the best ... users may automated prove geometry theorems, to discover new prrperties of theorems, and to generate...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- automate some of the basic geometric activities including geometric theorem proving, geometric theorem discovering ... only prove difficult geometric theorems but also discover new theorems and generate short and readable ... proofs. As a geometric diagram editor, MMP/Geometer is an intelligent dynamic geometric software tool which ... used to input and manipulate geometric diagrams conveniently and interactively by combining the idea...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Class of Constructive Geometric Inequalities. An automated inequality-proving algorithm is presented based ... which can prove or disprove propositions in an extensive class of geometric and algebraic inequalities ... involving radicals. Most of the theorems in “Geometric Inequalities” writed by Bottema...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- many geometrical constructions, isometric transformations, conics, parametric curves, flow control, automated theorem proving...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- method is based on identifying and systematising geometric knowledge, a specific, restricted search and handling ... knowledge this is the first systematic automated construction solver focused on solving problems from ... approach that considers proving correctness of generated constructions (using external automated theorem provers...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- automated. Supported by a structured and formalized knowledge base, having a geometric theorem prover(GEOTHER ... textbook contents, discovering relations among geometric knowledge data, proving geometric theorems, and generating dynamic diagrams...
- Referenced in 1 article
- computers is dominated by automated theorem provers (ATP) and interactive theorem provers (ITP). Both ... users to interactively study and prove properties about the geometrical setup...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1764 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 2802 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1623 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5014 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...