- Referenced in 5 articles
- cells, it is found that the Geometric Conservation Law is not explicitly required, the free...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1764 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1607 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 1623 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5014 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5823 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11885 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...