- Referenced in 33 articles
- four classes of dynamic visual models: geometric transformations, loci generation, diagrams of functions, and loci...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- obtaining the equations and graphs of plane loci. Lugares is a Windows program written ... locus almost any algebraic curve specified by geometric conditions...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- algorithms for processing these geometric representations, such as computing intersection loci (points, curves) of parametric...
- Referenced in 1 article
- model extracts are complementary to basic geometric measures. Moreover, these quantitative traits assort the observations ... mapped to polymorphic genetic loci of the sample set. Availability: Code is available under...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- MMP/Geometer – a software package for automated geometric reasoning...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...