- Referenced in 1591 articles
- computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry and algebraic combinatorics. It provides a mathematically rigorous...
- Referenced in 933 articles
- system devoted to supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra, whose creation has been...
- Referenced in 897 articles
- polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry, and singularity theory. SINGULAR’s main computational objects...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- that supports research and teaching in algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- from problems with underlying 2D or 3D geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model ... those that typically do not have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- projects using CGAL web page. The Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures ... surface and volume mesh generation, skin surfaces), geometry processing (surface mesh simplification, subdivision and parameterization...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- structures, graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA is the first library to cover ... researchers in algorithms, data structures and computational geometry...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- modularity, extensibility, and robustness. To facilitate mesh -- geometry interactions with hundreds of enrichment items ... arbitrarily oriented with respect to the mesh; geometry is described and updated by level sets...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- levels of education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- various applications (Robotic, Signal Theory, Biology, Computational Geometry, . . . ) and more recently to a wide range...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Cabri-geometry is a software for learning geometry mainly at school. Now Cabri software ... mathematicians, education specialists, and practising teachers. Cabri-geometry is used for teaching secondary school geometry ... some works illustrating various usages of Cabri-geometry and research activities by DIAM team ... Laboratoire d’Informatique de Grenoble (LIG). Cabri-geometry project is supported by CNRS and Université...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- logic, group theory, lattice theory, and algebraic geometry. Note: Otter/Mace2 are no longer being actively...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- tool to study the combinatorics and the geometry of convex polytopes and polyhedra...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic geometry, Cinderella.2 has many features that broaden ... three parts of the program (geometry, physical simulation and scripting) can be used...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- steps in the modeling process − defining your geometry, meshing, specifying your physics, solving, and then...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- shallow water equations in spherical geometry. The numerical methods devised by the authors for solving ... shallow water equations in spherical geometry are applied to seven test cases presented in order...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- capabilities. Gmsh is built around four modules: geometry, mesh, solver and post-processing. The specification...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- topology by the Delaunay algorithm. The geometry is described implicitly by its distance function...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- flow Entirely automatic mesh generation in complex geometries Second-order in space and time Unlimited...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry Software for solving polynomial systems Finds isolated solutions using...