- Referenced in 71 articles
- software package for the global numerical analysis of dynamical systems and optimization problems based ... dynamical systems and to compute the globally optimal solutions of both scalar and multiobjective problems...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- classical mathematical tool for the global analysis of nonlinear spaces and functions, within which homology...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- trust-region methods, which are used to globalize convergence, i.e., remove the restriction that ... studied in chapter 4. A local convergence analysis is provided and implementation details are discussed...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- system for solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous, purely integer, and mixed ... name from its combining constraint propagation, interval analysis, and duality in its reduce arsenal with ... complex optimization problems in search of global solutions...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- wavemaker. We concentrate on global linear stability analysis, which considers the linearised Navier--Stokes equations ... called linear global modes. In the structural sensitivity analysis these modes are associated...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Experiments): The code is useful for analysis and global optimization of very expensive functions...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- interrogation of gene/protein function and analysis of global network properties. BioGRID is a freely accessible...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- HDMR; A Software Tool for Global Sensitivity Analysis. GUI-HDMR is a freely available Matlab...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- AMIGO: Advanced multidimensional interval analysis global optimization algorithm AMIGO is an algorithm for solving smooth...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- fold cross-validation, and classical error analysis (coefficient of determination, standard error; root mean square ... global optimization (EGO) algorithm. Other capabilities: global sensitivity analysis and conservative surrogates via safety margin...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- perform spatial analysis, multivariate exploratory data analysis, and global and local spatial autocorrelation. It also...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- mathematics such as algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite ... sequence of optimal values converges to the global optimum...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- GenMAPP are programs to perform a global analysis of gene expression or genomic data...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- approximations), rare event estimation (structural reliability), global sensitivity analysis, Bayesian techniques for inverse problems...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- package sensitivity: Global Sensitivity Analysis of Model Outputs. A collection of functions for factor screening ... global sensitivity analysis and reliability sensitivity analysis. Most of the functions have to be applied...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- analysis of systems biology models. SensSB (Sensitivity Analysis for Systems Biology) is an easy ... software toolbox, which integrates several local and global sensitivity methods that can be applied ... derivative and variance-based global sensitivity analysis, (ii) pseudo-global identifiability analysis, (iii) optimal experimental ... global sensitivities, (iv) robust parameter estimation, (v) local sensitivity and identifiability analysis, (vi) confidence intervals...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- knowledge) modeling language for global optimization using in- terval analysis. Helios makes it possible...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- analysis, automatic differentiation, and constraint propagation to provide verified solutions to unconstrained and constrained global...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- long been recognized that sensitivity analysis plays a key role in modeling and analyzing cellular ... limited in their ability to perform global sensitivity analyses of these models. RESULTS: This work ... analysis, robustness analysis and local and global sensitivity analysis for SBML models. This software tool ... execution of global sensitivity analyses using multi-parametric sensitivity analysis, partial rank correlation coefficient, SOBOL...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- rigorous analysis of the algorithm for the proposed class of problems yields global convergence...