- Referenced in 308 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- GAIO is a software package for the global numerical analysis of dynamical systems and optimization ... techniques. It may e.g. be used to compute invariant sets, invariant manifolds, invariant measures ... sets in dynamical systems and to compute the globally optimal solutions of both scalar...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- quasi-Newton BFGS updating formula. The computational scheme is embedded in the restart philosophy ... convex functions, the algorithm is global convergent. Preliminary computational results, for a set consisting...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- system (CAS) for sophisticated computations in algebraic number fields and global function fields ... Berlin. KANT is a program library for computations in algebraic number ﬁelds, algebraic function ﬁelds...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- others at the M.I.T. Computation Center. The earliest versions were written in assembly ... used for the system dynamics simulations of global resource-depletion reported in the Club ... Originally designed for batch processing on mainframe computers, it was made available on minicomputers...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- computer algebra system (CAS) developed for efficient computations with polynomials. Plural is a (kernel) extension ... Singular and all the global monomial orderings are supported for computing left, right...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- touching many software details. The chapter on global optimization (40 pages) only admits equality constraints ... algorithm applied to the John conditions and computationally executed proofs of the existence of feasible...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- grid RPC facility for cluster and global computing in OpenMP. Omni remote procedure call facility ... grid RPC facility for cluster and global computing environments. The remote libraries are implemented...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- framework for the global optimization of computationally expensive multimodal functions when derivatives are unavailable ... mild technical conditions, SRS converges to the global minimum in a probabilistic sense. We also...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- logarithmic partitioning schemes. Our recent work globally optimized two classes of large-scale pooling problems ... logarithmic number of binary variables and computationally compare the performance of this new formulation ... work by developing APOGEE, a computational tool that globally optimizes standard, generalized, and extended pooling...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Core Programming Model for Global Computing. We propose a programming model to address the unreliable ... character of accessing resources in a global computing context, focusing on giving a precise semantics...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- computationally efficient. Algebraic Topology is the classical mathematical tool for the global analysis of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Pari/GP. C++ routines for local and global computations with integer-valued quadratic forms. These routines...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- trust-region methods, which are used to globalize convergence, i.e., remove the restriction that ... evaluation of the objective function involves computer simulations. In such cases the noise often introduces...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- hard global optimization problems arising in practice. The computational results show the potential...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Exploration Synthesis. OASES is a general purpose computer code for modeling seismo-acoustic propagation ... wavenumber integration in combination with the Direct Global Matrix solution technique. It is basically...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- freedom have to be assigned to the global degrees of freedom which define the finite ... element space. We present an algorithm which computes this assignment.\parThe second part...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Global computing in a dynamic network of tuple spaces. We present tKlaim (TopologicalKlaim), a process...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- framework. ANTIGONE is the evolution of the Global Mixed-Integer Quadratic Optimizer, GloMIQO, to general ... quadratic program and mixed-integer signomial optimization computational frameworks. To demonstrate the capacity of ANTIGONE ... this paper presents computational results on a test suite of 2,571 problems from standard ... ANTIGONE to other state-of-the-art global optimization solvers...