- Referenced in 554 articles
- region methods, which are used to globalize convergence, i.e., remove the restriction that the starting ... studied in chapter 4. A local convergence analysis is provided and implementation details are discussed...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- mathematics such as algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite ... monotone sequence of optimal values converges to the global optimum...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- rigorous analysis of the algorithm for the proposed class of problems yields global convergence...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Experiments): The code is useful for analysis and global optimization of very expensive functions ... Visualization of Main Effects and Joint Effects Global minimization of the response in stages ... back to space for the next stage. Global minimization with supplied function of the response ... function evaluation , etc., until a convergence criterion is satisfied...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- HDMR; A Software Tool for Global Sensitivity Analysis. GUI-HDMR is a freely available Matlab ... random values and it provides a better convergence rate...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- component analysis and three-way PARAFAC factor analysis are examples of bilinear and trilinear least ... iteration converges to a minimum that may be local or global. Local uniqueness...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- data analysis applications (bibliometric analysis, social network analysis, chemometrics, etc.). Poblano optimizers find local minimizers ... required for all Poblano optimizers. The optimizers converge to a stationary point where the gradient ... strong Wolfe conditions is used to guarantee global convergence of the Poblano optimizers. The optimization...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- modeling is a powerful framework for data analysis and processing. Traditionally, encoding in this framework ... efficient optimization procedure, which guarantees convergence to the global optimum, is developed for these...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- this article, we present a new global structural alignment algorithm, RNAG, to predict consensus secondary ... algorithm, which has a theoretical advantage in convergence time. This algorithm iteratively samples from ... assess the uncertainty of predictions. Results: Our analysis of three publically available datasets showed...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- LISA) within a Newton-type iteration with globalization on the basis of natural level functions ... inequality constrained problems and provide local convergence theory. In addition we develop a classical ... preconditioner for LISA and prove grid independent convergence of the classical variant for a model ... convergence of the forward problem method. For three regularization approaches to recover convergence our analysis...
- Referenced in 1 article
- problems with complementarity constraints We consider global convergence properties of the augmented Lagrangian methods ... MPCC). In the general case, we show convergence to stationary points of the problem under ... general constraint qualifications that are suitable for convergence of the augmented Lagrangian methods, such ... expected to hold and thus special analysis is needed. We next obtain a rather complete...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...