- Referenced in 1 article
- failures in both groups. The alternative hypothesis is a larger success proportion in the treatment ... group in at least one endpoint. The tests are based on the multivariate permutation distribution ... closed testing principle, the global hypothesis tests are extended to multiple testing procedures...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- gene set) is tested via a global F-test. We give the following arguments ... classical F-test is inappropriate, due to correlation. The test statistic however mirrors deviations from ... null hypothesis. In combination with a permutation approach, empirical significance levels can be approximated. Alternatively...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Modulef has been used for many years in...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...