Global Optimization Toolbox For Maple
- Referenced in 147 articles
- nonlinear optimization models that may have a number of locally optimal solutions. Global optimization problems ... found. Using the Global Optimization Toolbox, you can formulate your optimization model easily inside...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Numerica: A modeling language for global optimization. Many science and engineering applications require the user ... optimization problems. Numerica is modeling language for global optimization that makes it possible to state...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Nonhydrostatic icosahedral atmospheric model (NICAM) for global cloud resolving simulations ... type of ultra-high resolution atmospheric global circulation model is developed. The new model ... tropical circulations but in the global circulations of the atmosphere. Since cores of deep convection ... resolution, a new framework of a global atmospheric model is required; we adopted nonhydrostatic governing...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- particular. It differs from previous interprocess communication models in specifying that messages be added ... dynamic global name space that the generative communication model requires...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- environment in order to obtain a global model which is statically analyzed to validate timing...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- four parameters we can accurately model several aspects of global network structure. Once fitted...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- nonlinear constraint solving & rigorous global optimization. Problems: Realpaver allows modeling and solving nonlinear and nonconvex ... Moreover, it is able to enclose the global optimum of an optimization problem with certainty ... extension of the library along with modeling and solving problems. A mathematical modeling language...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- introduce a new framework for the global optimization of computationally expensive multimodal functions when derivatives ... Method iteratively utilizes a response surface model to approximate the expensive function and identifies ... surface model, and the minimum distance from previously evaluated points. We develop a global optimization ... basis function (RBF) model for MSRS and the resulting algorithms, Global MSRBF and Multistart Local...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- from the Global Constraint Catalog and many more on top); C++ modeling layer; advanced branching ... that allows users to focus on different modeling and programming tasks with Gecode. free Gecode ... parts including reference documentation, implementations of global constraints, and examples are available as source code...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- equilibrium represents a crucial phase in the modeling of many separation processes. For conditions ... energy of the system be at its global minimum, or (ii) the minimum ... distance function be nonnegative for all phase models used to represent the system. In this ... these activity coefficient models, GLOPEQ (GLobal OPtimization for the Phase and chemical EQuilibrium problem...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- targeting a unified modelling system for global numerical weather prediction (NWP) and climate modelling. Compared ... with the existing models at both institutions, the main achievements of ICON are exact local ... hydrostatic equations on global domains. The dynamical core is formulated on an icosahedral‐triangular Arakawa ... predecessor at DWD, the operational hydrostatic Global Model Europe (GME), and at the same time...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- entity relationship model containing, in a unified form, global knowledge of the security policy ... entity relationship model; (3) a model compiler translating the global knowledge of the model into...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- general purpose computer code for modeling seismo-acoustic propagation in horizontally stratified waveguides using wavenumber ... integration in combination with the Direct Global Matrix solution technique. It is basically an upgraded...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- code is useful for analysis and global optimization of very expensive functions. The major functions ... Fitting or Estimation of the stochastic process model parameters Cross validation of the model ... using the fitted model Visualization of Main Effects and Joint Effects Global minimization...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Core Programming Model for Global Computing. We propose a programming model to address the unreliable...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- priori global identifiability is a structural property of biological and physiological models. It is considered...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- based computation tree logic with unless operator. Model checkers for systems represented by labelled transition ... operators together with symbolic algorithms for global model checking are shown. Usage of this...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- multistart framework for global optimization of expensive functions using response surface models We present ... multistart response surface) framework for finding the global minimum of a computationally expensive black ... local minima of a response surface (RS) model of the objective function. It ignores neighborhoods ... radial basis function model and compare them with alternative global optimization methods...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- need to support the global-addres space communication model in context of distributed regular ... DoE2000 Global Arrays project, EMSL, and recently by the Center for Programming Models for Scalable...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- boxbounded global optimization, global mixed- integer nonlinear programming, and exponential sum model fitting. NLPLIB ... base and problems defined in the AMPL modeling language can be solved. TOMLAB and NLPLIB ... exponential functions to empirical data and for global optimization. We present some preliminary test results...