- Referenced in 414 articles
- Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO Application Programming Interface (LINDO...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- solving systems of equations and global optimization problems. The connection between these two themes ... finding is an almost unavoidable part of optimization. The interval arithmetic philosophy of selfvalidation ... many software details. The chapter on global optimization (40 pages) only admits equality constraints (within...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate and multivariate nonlinear equations ... systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series for univariate functions automatic slopes...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous, purely integer, and mixed-integer nonlinear ... valleys of complex optimization problems in search of global solutions...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- Efficient Global Optimization (EGO) algorithm solves costly box-bounded global optimization problems with additional linear...
Global Optimization Toolbox For Maple
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Optimization is the science of finding solutions that satisfy complicated constraints and objectives. In engineering ... time, and staff. The objective of global optimization is to find [numerically] the absolute best ... number of locally optimal solutions. Global optimization problems can be extremely difficult. Frequently engineers ... been found. Using the Global Optimization Toolbox, you can formulate your optimization model easily inside...
- Referenced in 887 articles
- unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system aims at finding a global optimum (minimum...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- algorithm From authors’ summary: A new global optimization algorithm for functions of continuous variables...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- integrals in higher dimensions, and in global optimization. This is because low discrepancy sequences tend...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- parameter identification problem and a discretized optimal control problem, both of which are used ... globalize convergence, i.e., remove the restriction that the starting point of the optimization iteration...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- alphaBB: A Global Optimization Method for General Constrained Nonconvex Problems. A branch and bound global ... optimization method, ffBB, for general continuous optimization problems involving nonconvexities in the objective function and/or ... algorithm attains finite ffl--convergence to the global minimum through the successive subdivision ... nonlinear convex minimization problems. The global optimization method, ffBB, is implemented in C and tested...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- hybrid solver for linearly constrained global derivative-free optimization ... PSwarm was developed originally for the global optimization of functions without derivatives and where ... algorithm is highly competitive with other global optimization methods based only on function values. PSwarm ... other solvers (including some designed for global optimization) and the results confirm its competitiveness...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- package for the global numerical analysis of dynamical systems and optimization problems based ... dynamical systems and to compute the globally optimal solutions of both scalar and multiobjective problems...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- associated monotone sequence of optimal values converges to the global optimum...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Numerica: A modeling language for global optimization. Many science and engineering applications require the user ... nonlinear constraints. The field of global optimization is the study of methods to find ... nonlinear constraints and all global optima to optimization ... problems. Numerica is modeling language for global optimization that makes it possible to state nonlinear...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Global Optimization by Multilevel Coordinate Search. MCS is a Matlab program for bound constrained global ... optimization using function values only, based on a multilevel coordinate search that balances global...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- program system LGO serves to solve global optimization problems under very mild -- continuity or Lipschitz...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Realpaver: nonlinear constraint solving & rigorous global optimization. Problems: Realpaver allows modeling and solving nonlinear ... nonconvex constraint satisfaction and optimization problems over the real numbers. The decision variables, continuous ... able to enclose the global optimum of an optimization problem with certainty. Solving methods: Realpaver...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- sparse semidefinite programming relaxation of polynomial optimization problems. SparsePOP is a Matlab implementation ... relaxation method for approximating a global optimal solution of a polynomial optimization problem (POP) proposed...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- modular solver environment for nonlinear continuous global optimization problems with an open-source kernel, which ... converters and the two available global optimization solvers. For more information on obtaining the COCONUT...