- Referenced in 55 articles
- Globally optimizing mixed-integer quadratically-constrained quadratic programs. Major applications of mixed-integer quadratically-constrained...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- sparse semidefinite programming relaxation of polynomial optimization problems. SparsePOP is a Matlab implementation ... relaxation method for approximating a global optimal solution of a polynomial optimization problem (POP) proposed...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- modular solver environment for nonlinear continuous global optimization problems with an open-source kernel, which ... converters and the two available global optimization solvers. For more information on obtaining the COCONUT...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- known local and global minima for global optimization. A procedure for generating non-differentiable, continuously ... functions for multiextremal multidimensional box-constrained global optimization is presented. Each test class consists ... local minima, (iii) value of the global minimum, (iv) radius of the attraction region...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- based software for global optimization We describe an application of Variable Neighbourhood Search (VNS) methodology ... continuous global optimization problems with box constraints. A general VNS algorithm is implemented within ... class of NP-hard global optimization problems arising in practice. The computational results show...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- DEoptim: An R Package for Global Optimization by Differential Evolution. This article describes ... differential evolution algorithm for the global optimization of a real-valued function of a real...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- multiMin solves general constrained mixed-integer global optimization problems. It tries to find all local...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- constrained nonlinear least squares, boxbounded global optimization, global mixed- integer nonlinear programming, and exponential ... toolbox OPERA TB for linear and discrete optimization, is a part of TOMLAB; an environment ... have been used to solve several applied optimization problems. New types of algorithms are implemented ... functions to empirical data and for global optimization. We present some preliminary test results, which...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- LINDO Global employs branch-and-cut methods to break an nonlinearly constrained optimization problem model ... feasible or optimal solution, or b) an optimal solution to the subproblem is found ... number of steps a solution provably global optimal to tolerances is returned...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- radial basis function method for the global optimization of expensive functions We introduce ... framework for the global optimization of computationally expensive multimodal functions when derivatives are unavailable ... previously evaluated points. We develop a global optimization version and a multistart local optimization version ... MSRBF, were compared to 6 alternative global optimization methods, including a multistart derivative-based local...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- applied to general MINLP problems and global optimal solutions can be ensured for pseudo-convex...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- APOGEE: Global optimization of standard, generalized, and extended pooling problems via linear and logarithmic partitioning ... schemes. Our recent work globally optimized two classes of large-scale pooling problems: a generalized ... regulations into constraints. The pooling problems were optimized using a piecewise linear scheme that activates ... developing APOGEE, a computational tool that globally optimizes standard, generalized, and extended pooling problems. APOGEE...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- verified solutions to unconstrained and constrained global optimization problems. After briefly reviewing some of these...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Differential Evolution - A Practical Approach to Global Optimization is available here by courtesy of Springer...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- thousands of constraints). Both global and local optimization algorithms. Algorithms using function values only (derivative...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- code is useful for analysis and global optimization of very expensive functions. The major functions ... Visualization of Main Effects and Joint Effects Global minimization of the response in stages...
Global Optimization Test
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Global Optimization Test Problems. Many test problems are presented here in order to examine ... performance of global optimization methods. The behavior of these test problems varies to cover most ... faced in the area of continuous global optimization. The presented problems are: Test Functions ... Unconstrained Global Optimization. Test Problems for Constrained Global Optimization...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- SIGOA: The Simple Interface for Global Optimization Algorithms allows the specification of arbitrary search/optimization problems...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- bound based solver for rigorous global optimization This article describes a software package called Interval ... bound algorithm for rigorously solving global optimization problems. The ICOS library contains algorithms coming from...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- provide algorithm developer of global optimization codes with a large and varied set of both...