- Referenced in 11 articles
- application is the simulation of granular media, such as sand, gravel, granulates in chemical engineering...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Modulef has been used for many years in...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- NAMD is a parallel molecular dynamics code designed...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...