- Referenced in 1721 articles
- groups, rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes and many others. Magma also...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program for computing automorphism groups of graphs ... example, geng can generate non-isomorphic graphs very quickly. There are also generators for bipartite ... graphs, digraphs, and multigraphs...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- data to be covered include mathematical formulas, graphs, references, methods of computation, and links...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs). We provide software for accessing and managing ... well as an online search capability. Graph visualization of the matrices is provided...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- serial programs for partitioning graphs, partitioning finite element meshes, and producing fill reducing orderings...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- libraries Qt, Geomview, and the Boost Graph Library...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Fast planning through planning graph analysis. We introduce a new approach to planning in STRIPS ... compact structure we call a planning graph. We describe a new planner, Graphplan, that uses...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- Nearest Neighbor is the Spectral Graph Transducer. SVMlight can also train SVMs with cost models...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- dealing with simplicial complexes, matroids, polyhedral fans, graphs, tropical objects, and other objects. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- core computer science areas -- data structures, graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- computer system designed to help researchers in graph theory. The main purpose ... search for extremal graphs, i.e., graphs minimizing of maximizing a graph invariant (or a function ... graph invariants, which could also be considered as an invariant). From this main capability, some ... information on the extremal graphs could be extracted and conjectures may be generated automatically...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- introduces a computer program, Graffiti, which makes graph-theoretical conjectures. Graffiti has a library ... certain types of graphs and it is capable of evaluating formulas formed from graph-theoretical ... conjecture if none of the graphs known by the program is an counterexample. The structure...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Chaco: Software for Partitioning Graphs. Before a calculation can be performed on a parallel computer ... problem can be addressed in terms of graph partitioning. Rob Leland and I have developed ... variety of algorithms for graph partitioning and implemented them into a package we call Chaco...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- programs generate a large number of graphs with a great variety of properties. Some ... graphs are based on data from the “real world”: Five-letter words of English ... mathematical constructions such as lattices and quaternions. Graphs can be modified and combined by union ... intersection, complementation, product, and forming line graphs. A general induced-graph routine allows omission and/or...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- gSpan: graph-based substructure pattern mining. We investigate new approaches for frequent graph-based pattern ... mining in graph datasets and propose a novel algorithm called gSpan (graph-based substructure pattern ... gSpan builds a new lexicographic order among graphs, and maps each graph to a unique...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Algorithm 447: effcient algorithms for graph manipulation. Efficient algorithms are presented for partitioning a graph ... paths. The algorithm for partitioning of a graph into simple paths of iterative and each...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- GrabCut: interactive foreground extraction using iterated graph cuts. The problem of efficient, interactive foreground/background segmentation ... Recently, an approach based on optimization by graph-cut has been developed which successfully combines ... information. In this paper we extend the graph-cut approach in three respects. First...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- variety of algorithms for partitioning unstructured graphs, meshes, and for computing fill-reducing orderings ... based on the parallel multilevel k-way graph-partitioning, adaptive repartitioning, and parallel multi-constrained...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- modeled in terms of weighted unoriented graphs, this problem amounts to static graph mapping. This ... Scotch, a software package devoted to graph mapping, based on the Dual Recursive Bipartitioning algorithm ... recursive application of any of several graph bipartitioning methods, including Fiduccia-Mattheyses, Gibbs-Poole-Stockmeyer ... methods. Scotch can map any weighted process graph onto any weighted target graph, whether they...