- Referenced in 136 articles
- Algorithm 447: effcient algorithms for graph manipulation. Efficient algorithms are presented for partitioning a graph ... simple paths. The algorithm for partitioning of a graph into simple paths of iterative ... number of edges, each algorithm requires time and space proportional to max (V, E) when...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- computer science areas -- data structures, graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- Algorithm 457: finding all cliques of an undirected graph...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- have developed a variety of algorithms for graph partitioning and implemented them into a package...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- datasets and propose a novel algorithm called gSpan (graph-based substructure pattern mining), which discovers ... lexicographic order among graphs, and maps each graph to a unique minimum DFS code ... study shows that gSpan substantially outperforms previous algorithms, sometimes by an order of magnitude...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- utmost importance to encourage reuse of graph algorithms and data structures. Part of the Boost ... graph library that implements this interface will be interoperable with the BGL generic algorithms ... other algorithms that also use this interface. The BGL provides some general purpose graph classes...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- graphs, partitioning finite element meshes, and producing fill reducing orderings for sparse matrices. The algorithms...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- that implements a variety of algorithms for partitioning unstructured graphs, meshes, and for computing fill ... algorithms implemented in ParMETIS are based on the parallel multilevel k-way graph-partitioning, adaptive...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- automorphism group of a graph is investigated. A new algorithmic design aimed at reducing ... making computation feasible for several classes of graphs which are hard for all the main...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- which are particularly suitable for storing web graphs (or, in general, integers with power ... provide a detailed mathematical analysis. Algorithms for compressing web graphs that exploit gap compression ... speed and compression ratio. Algorithms for accessing a compressed graph without actually decompressing it, using ... actually necessary. Algorithms for analysing very large graphs, such as HyperBall, which has been used...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- from practice, and practical evaluation of graph drawing algorithms is essential. However, graph drawing ... consuming. Obviously, graph drawing libraries can ease the implementation of new algorithms ... covers a wide range of graph drawing algorithms. However, the lack of publicly available source ... library provides: A wide range of graph drawing algorithms that allow to reuse and replace...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) via the PC-Algorithm. The equivalence class is represented ... unique) Completete Partially Directed Acyclic Graph (CPDAG). Furthermore, a PAG instead of a CPDAG ... Functions for causal inference using the IDA algorithm (based on do-calculus of Judea Pearl...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- large graphs is a difficult problem, because on the one hand minimum degree algorithms ... orderings with the nested dissection algorithm requires efficient graph bipartitioning heuristics, the best sequential implementations ... algorithms, implemented in the PT-Scotch software package, which allows one to order large graphs ... state-of-the-art sequential algorithms. Our implementation uses the classical nested dissection approach...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- mincut/maxflow in a graph. This software library implements the maxflow algorithm described in ”An Experimental...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- package devoted to graph mapping, based on the Dual Recursive Bipartitioning algorithm. Predefined mapping strategies ... graph, whether they are connected or not. We give brief descriptions of the algorithm...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- presented with a network (graph). A so-called preprocessing algorithm may compute certain information ... this survey, we review selected approaches, algorithms, and results on shortest-path queries from these ... query time. We survey methods for general graphs as well as specialized methods for restricted...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- graph theory problems like minimum spanning trees and network flow, and also implements algorithms ... implementation of igraph allows it to handle graphs with millions of vertices and edges...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- employing a variant of Laporta’s reduction algorithm. This web page presents version ... load balancing job system. Fast graph and matroid based algorithms allow for the identification...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- This paper describes a novel graph theoretic clustering algorithm, ”Molecular Complex Detection” (MCODE), that detects ... given parameters. The algorithm has the advantage over other graph clustering methods of having ... which correspond to known protein complexes. The algorithm is not affected by a known high...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- data structures. All these data structures and algorithms operate on geometric objects like points ... libraries Qt, Geomview, and the Boost Graph Library...