- Referenced in 1885 articles
- More than 50 mathematicians, physicists and computer scientists from around the world are participating ... covered include mathematical formulas, graphs, references, methods of computation, and links to software. Special features...
- Referenced in 2672 articles
- large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry ... groups, rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes and many others. Magma also ... number of databases designed to aid computational research in those areas of mathematics which...
- Referenced in 529 articles
- nauty is a program for computing automorphism groups of graphs and digraphs. It can also...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- core computer science areas -- data structures, graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes in the graph represent ... mathematical operations, while the graph edges represent the multidimensional data arrays (tensors) communicated between them ... flexible architecture allows you to deploy computation to one or more CPUs or GPUs...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Canonical Labeling of Graphs. The individualization-refinement paradigm for computing a canonical labeling ... automorphism group of a graph is investigated. A new algorithmic design aimed at reducing ... search space, thereby making computation feasible for several classes of graphs which are hard...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- GRAPE is a GAP package for computing with graphs and groups, and is primarily designed ... constructing and analysing graphs related to groups, finite geometries, and designs. The vast majority ... which use Brendan McKay’s nauty package. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- toolbox that: utilize enhanced computing and graphing capabilities of more recent versions of Matlab, restructure...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- MAXFLOW - software for computing mincut/maxflow in a graph. This software library implements the maxflow algorithm...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Graph partitioning is an important and well studied problem in combinatorial scientific computing ... reduce communication in parallel computing. Different models (graph, hypergraph) and objectives (edge cut, boundary vertices ... volume, but it is slower to compute than graph partitioning. par We present an empirical...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- mentioned article introduces a computer program, Graffiti, which makes graph-theoretical conjectures. Graffiti...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- algorithms for partitioning unstructured graphs, meshes, and for computing fill-reducing orderings of sparse matrices ... that are especially suited for parallel AMR computations and large scale numerical simulations. The algorithms ... based on the parallel multilevel k-way graph-partitioning, adaptive repartitioning, and parallel multi-constrained...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- library for sparse linear algebra and graph computations on CUDA. Cusp provides a flexible, high...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- computer system designed to help researchers in graph theory. The main purpose...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- Partitioning Graphs. Before a calculation can be performed on a parallel computer, it must first ... problem can be addressed in terms of graph partitioning. Rob Leland and I have developed ... variety of algorithms for graph partitioning and implemented them into a package we call Chaco ... used at most of the major parallel computing centers around the world to simplify...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics, computer graphics/vision, robotics/kinematics, and other discretizations) and those ... statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs). We provide software for accessing and managing...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- optimized engine that supports general computation graphs for data analysis. It also supports a rich...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- solver. Laplacian matrices of graphs arise in large-scale computational applications such as semisupervised machine ... presented, where $A$ is a graph Laplacian. LAMG’s run time and storage are empirically ... extensible to eigenproblems and other graph computations...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- computer-supported manipulation of relations represented as Boolean matrices or directed graphs, especially for prototyping ... developed at the Department of Computer Science of the Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel. This...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- paths. The algorithm for partitioning of a graph into simple paths of iterative and each ... when executed on a random access computer...