- Referenced in 522 articles
- powerful environment for statistical and graphical analysis of data. It provides the tools to implement ... widespread availability of workstations having good graphics and computational capabilities...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics. Stata is not sold...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- interface and graphical displays of data and analysis results. Mplus allows the analysis of both...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- data structures, 2-D and 3-D graphical functions. A large number of functionalities ... mathematical operations and data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate ... optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- analysis of longitudinal and survival data, spatio-temporal models, graphical models, and semi-parametric statistics ... quantitative researchers in engineering, epidemiology, image analysis, geography, and ecology, introducing them to this powerful...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- DAAG: Data Analysis And Graphics data and functions , various data sets used in examples ... Braun, W.J. (2003, 2007, 2010) ”Data Analysis and Graphics Using...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- methods in Environmental sciences , Multivariate data analysis and graphical display...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- chaining. A symbolic data analysis with SODAS software looks graphically like a chain with links ... methods. The top icon represents the symbolic data file. A chaining gathers...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- software system for data analysis with excellent data manipulation, graphical and batch facilities. The full...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- contains many functions useful for data analysis, high-level graphics, utility operations, functions for computing...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- commands for data analysis and show some of the graphical outputs which can be produced ... attempt to perform a deﬁnitive analysis of the data-set used throughout the exemples neither...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- extensible statistical computing environment for data analysis, statistical instruction and research, with an emphasis ... framework for exploring the use of dynamic graphical methods. Extensibility is achieved by basing Lisp...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- Plus functions for Reliability Data Analysis. These functions were developed and used for the purpose ... Escobar. Included in the distribution are data sets and instructions on how to replicate almost ... version of SPLIDA has an S-Plus graphical user interface (GUI) for much...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Braun, W.J. (3rd edn 2010) ”Data Analysis and Graphics Using R”, and for a ’Data...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- interactive parallel visualization and graphical analysis tool for viewing scientific data. Users can quickly generate...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- intuitive, cross-platform graphical data analysis system. It uses menus and dialogs to guide...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- areas needing geometric computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling ... Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures and algorithms like triangulations (2D constrained triangulations ... neighbor interpolation and placement of streamlines), shape analysis, fitting, and distances (smallest enclosing sphere...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- flexibility. A material model driver with interactive graphics display is incorporated into DYNA3D to permit ... complex material response based on experimental data. Along with the DYNA3D Example Problem Manual, this ... solve a wide range of engineering analysis problems...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- FEAP is a general purpose finite element analysis program which is designed for research ... range of linear and nonlinear solution algorithms, graphics options for displaying meshes and contouring solution ... write user functions to input the data generated from the mesh generation program...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- user-friendly graphical workbench for the entire analysis process: data access, data transformation, initial investigation...