- Referenced in 1473 articles
- site include 3D interactive graphics and an equation search capability. The information technology tools that ... better tools are in active development. For example, LaTeX files are being used...
- Referenced in 562 articles
- them (ideals, modules, matrices, rational functions). For example, it can readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies ... textual interface, an Emacs mode, and a graphical user interface common to most platforms. Computer...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- advantages of both base and lattice graphics: conditioning and shared axes are handled automatically ... ggplot2 website for more information, documentation and examples...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- level functions, interactive environment, visualization tools, and graphical user interface elements supplied by current versions ... written in MATLAB, Fortran, or C. Several examples and simple applications are presented to demonstrate...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- graphical display. Fitting copula-based models with maximum likelihood method is provided as template examples...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- used for the purpose of doing the examples in Meeker and Escobar. Included ... version of SPLIDA has an S-Plus graphical user interface (GUI) for much...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- flexibility. A material model driver with interactive graphics display is incorporated into DYNA3D to permit ... experimental data. Along with the DYNA3D Example Problem Manual, this document provides the information necessary...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- computation process is graphically depicted. Numerical examples demonstrating the efficiency of the package are presented...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- continuation technique is supported by an interactive graphical program called LOCBIF. We discuss briefly ... LOCBIF interface and give some examples of typical applications...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Analysis And Graphics data and functions , various data sets used in examples and exercises ... Data Analysis and Graphics Using...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- replacement for high end graphic calculators for example on netbooks (for about the same price...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- data analysis and show some of the graphical outputs which can be produced. The commands ... used here are just illustrative, providing basic examples of the package handling...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- GreatSPN 1.7: graphical editor and analyzer for timed and stochastic Petri nets. This paper describes ... real” applications, not only toy examples. Developed in a university for non-profit purposes...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- curves and surfaces and to present these graphically. A catalog of 200 parameter presentations ... Mathematica users in education and engineering. Examples of applications of the miniprograms are given...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- solutions for flow in porous media. Examples with graphical output are shown to illustrate some ... program. A series of numerical examples demonstrates the effectiveness of the methodology for two-phase...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- program behaviour. In small examples, this automaton can be graphically displayed in a direct...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- needs, adding solvers, data connectors, graphics or system functionality. The second part of this chapter ... from a modeling point of view, with example implementations in Mosel that show handling...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- includes a workbench application which provides a graphical user interface for the composition of workflows ... workflow represents one atomic task. Two examples are used to illustrate the ease by which...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- solutions. See the examples for a demonstration or watch out the graphical tree that...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- graphical firewall rule illustrator. We demonstrate Firmato’s capabilities on a realistic example, thus showing...