- Referenced in 616 articles
- construct the model using a graphical interface called DoodleBUGS. WinBUGS is a stand-alone program...
- Referenced in 607 articles
- interface, an Emacs mode, and a graphical user interface common to most platforms. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 465 articles
- sparse matrices. It also provides a graphical interface to MATLAB’s built-in eigs routine...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- done either interactively using the graphical user interface or in ASCII text files using Gmsh...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- every type of mathematics. Maple’s intuitive interface supports multiple styles of interaction, from Clickable ... that combines calculations, explanatory text and math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- that has an easy-to-use interface and graphical displays of data and analysis results...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- rapid application development (RAD) of graphical user interface (GUI) applications, access to databases using Data...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- desired accuracy.User-friendly graphical-user-interface...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- SPLIDA has an S-Plus graphical user interface (GUI) for much of its functionality. This...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- functions, interactive environment, visualization tools, and graphical user interface elements supplied by current versions...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- Mathematica®†), web application servers, and six graphical user interface toolkits...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- features an easy-to-use graphical user interface, and a computationally powerful algorithm...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- framework for exploring the use of dynamic graphical methods. Extensibility is achieved by basing Lisp ... portable window system interface forms the basis of a dynamic graphics system that is designed ... identically in a number of different graphical user interface environments, such as the Macintosh operating ... programming system is used to implement the graphics system and to allow...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- interact the tool set using its graphical user interface...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- simulations, multi agent systems, and sophisticated graphical user interfaces. Oz is dynamically typed...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- science (like computation- intense numeric applications, graphical interfaces, etc.) under one roof. It is distributed...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- techniques. Users can choose either the graphical user interface or non-graphical, programmatic interface. SPSS...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Java with a user-friendly graphical interface. The project was started in November...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- earlier package, MLn, but with a graphical user interface (as well as other additional features...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- spreadsheet developers had seriously considered the graphical user interface to supplement their DOS offerings ... they responded slowly to Microsoft’s own graphical-based products, Excel and Word. Lotus...