- Referenced in 8359 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which ... nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- longitudinal and survival data, spatio-temporal models, graphical models, and semi-parametric statistics. With...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- structure in an undirected Gaussian graphical model, using ℓ 1 regularization to control the number ... efficiently build a path of models for different values of the tuning parameter. Convergence ... glasso is solving the dual of the graphical lasso penalized likelihood, by block coordinate ascent...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- analysis, or can construct the model using a graphical interface called DoodleBUGS. WinBUGS...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Introduction to Graphical Modelling. Graphic modelling is a form of multivariate analysis that uses graphs ... This textbook provides an introduction to graphical modelling with emphasis on applications and practicalities rather ... popular software package for graphical modelling, MIM, a freeware version of which can be downloaded ... some of the basic ideas of graphical modelling, subsequent chapters describe particular families of models...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- software framework encompassing machine learning, graphical models, and Bayesian statistics (hence the logo). (Some methods...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- variety of statistical and graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment ... simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize the modeling environment, and define signal, parameter, and test...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- open-source Matlab package for directed graphical models. BNT supports many kinds of nodes (probability ... structure learning, and static and dynamic models. BNT is widely used in teaching and research ... broad spectrum of issues related to graphical models (directed and undirected), and describe ... other software packages for graphical models, and to the nascent OpenBayes effort...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic information systems, molecular...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- exploring spaces of Gaussian Graphical Models...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- Matlab toolbox for modelling incompressible flow. IFISS is a graphical Matlab package for the interactive ... equation systems that arise in incompressible flow modelling. A unique feature of the package...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and accompanying graphical notation developed within the system...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- added modeling flexibility. A material model driver with interactive graphics display is incorporated into DYNA3D...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- package rjags: Bayesian graphical models using MCMC. Interface to the JAGS MCMC library. The rjags...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling, testing, estimation, validation, graphics, prediction, and typesetting by storing enhanced...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- Mplus offers researchers a wide choice of models, estimators, and algorithms in a program that ... easy-to-use interface and graphical displays of data and analysis results. Mplus allows ... analyzed according to any of the models included in the program...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- level functions for 3D interactive graphics, including functions modelled on base graphics (plot3d...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- useful front end for structural equation modeling. Graphical displays of path diagrams, factor analysis ... structural equation models are created using basic graphics. Some of the functions are written...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- modify; (2) besides fitting Gaussian graphical models, it also provides functions for fitting high dimensional ... model selection, data generation and graph visualization; (4) a minor convergence problem of the graphical...