- Referenced in 218 articles
- functional relationships through numeric, tabular, and graphical representations. And high school students can use Sketchpad...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- OpenGL (Open Graphics Library) is a cross-language, multi-platform application programming interface ... rendering 2D and 3D computer graphics. The API is typically used to interact with ... Graphics processing unit (GPU), to achieve hardware-accelerated rendering. OpenGL was developed by Silicon Graphics...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- pursuit. It features an easy-to-use graphical user interface, and a computationally powerful algorithm...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- data structures, 2-D and 3-D graphical functions. A large number of functionalities ... data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate and export data...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- includes an initial mesh generator and several graphics packages. Support for the Bank-Holst parallel...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- level functions, interactive environment, visualization tools, and graphical user interface elements supplied by current versions...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- MOdels) was a simulation language and accompanying graphical notation developed within the system dynamics analytical...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar of Graphics , An implementation of the grammar of graphics ... advantages of both base and lattice graphics: conditioning and shared axes are handled automatically...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- framework for exploring the use of dynamic graphical methods. Extensibility is achieved by basing Lisp ... interface forms the basis of a dynamic graphics system that is designed to work identically ... number of different graphical user interface environments, such as the Macintosh operating system ... programming system is used to implement the graphics system and to allow...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Introduction to Graphical Modelling. Graphic modelling is a form of multivariate analysis that uses graphs ... model. This textbook provides an introduction to graphical modelling with emphasis on applications and practicalities ... based on the popular software package for graphical modelling, MIM, a freeware version of which ... describes some of the basic ideas of graphical modelling, subsequent chapters describe particular families...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- applications, including scientific computing and computer graphics. An unstructured simplex mesh requires a choice...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- version of SPLIDA has an S-Plus graphical user interface (GUI) for much...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- modelling incompressible flow. IFISS is a graphical Matlab package for the interactive numerical study...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- features a sophisticated interface with windowing, color graphics output, and graphics input...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Extensive optimization is available. We provide a graphical symbolic debugger for Esterel. We also provide...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- range of linear and nonlinear solution algorithms, graphics options for displaying meshes and contouring solution...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- interact the tool set using its graphical user interface...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- which handled spreadsheet calculations, database functionality, and graphical charts, hence the name ... major spreadsheet developers had seriously considered the graphical user interface to supplement their DOS offerings ... they responded slowly to Microsoft’s own graphical-based products, Excel and Word. Lotus...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a powerful and elegant high-level data visualization system ... multivariate data, that is sufficient for typical graphics needs, and is also flexible enough...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and validation of cluster analysis...