- Referenced in 20 articles
- system that maintains and provides access to information about the physical locations of copies ... functions as one component of a data grid architecture. This paper makes the following contributions ... instantiations of this framework with different performance characteristics. Finally, we present initial performance results...
- Referenced in 1 article
- characteristic of SEPlib, SEPlib3d introduces the following two principles: Separate the geometry information from ... uniformly sampled multi-dimensional grid. This gridding information is then exploited by SEPlib3d application ... access the seismic traces. Another important characteristic of SEPlib3d is that it is a generalization...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- EUROVAL - An European initiative on validation of CFD...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...