- Referenced in 2092 articles
- algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language, a library ... used in research and teaching for studying groups and their representations, rings, vector spaces, algebras...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Boolean algebra, logic calculi, combinatory logic, group theory, lattice theory, and algebraic geometry. Note: Otter/Mace2...
- Referenced in 1992 articles
- package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry and algebraic combinatorics. It provides ... defining and working with structures such as groups, rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley. CAYLEY is a high level programming language which ... collectionn of algorithms for doing calculations in groups and related structures. This paper gives...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- focuses on the representation theory of complex semisimple (reductive) Lie groups and algebras...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- program for theorem generation. Automated theory formation involves the production of objects of interest, concepts ... proofs of the conjectures. In group theory, for example, the objects of interest ... groups themselves, the concepts include element types, subgroup types, etc., the conjectures include implication ... named after mathematicians Hardy and Ramanujan -- performs theory formation in mathematical domains. It works...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- structure constants of the centre of the group algebra; kernel of a character; p-blocks ... character theory, and for researchers in group theory. The CAS system makes a major contribution...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- study of combinatorial aspects of Coxeter group theory, particularly those related to the Bruhat ordering...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- user manual), uses computational group theory to automatically determine a group of component symmetries associated...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- general purpose language for mathematical group theory). These implementations are examples that extend bindings...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- standard notions of loop theory with libraries of loops and group-theoretical algorithms...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Sigma is based on difference field theory. The package has been developed by Carsten Schneider ... member of the RISC Combinatorics group...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- algebra classroom.It helps the user visualize group theory, builds students’ intuition, and enables experimentation with...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- group develops AsmL. It is an executable specification language based on the theory of Abstract...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- doing calculations in the representation theory of symmetric groups. It comprises: Tools for the investigation...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Maple package for invariant theory of finite groups...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- summed over) indices. Solution method: Computational Group Theory algorithms have been used, specially algorithms...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Program for multiloop calculations in quantum field theory for the Schoonschip system. We present ... sufficient to perform four-loop renormalization group calculations within the minimal subtraction scheme in four...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- mediated supersymmetry breaking, or string effective field theories. An interface exists for an easy implementation ... other models. The program solves the renormalization group equations numerically to two-loop order with...
Atlas of Lie Groups
- Referenced in 6 articles
- make information about Lie groups and representation theory, in particular unitary representations, available...