- Referenced in 64 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 4652 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5138 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- MathLie a computer algebra program for symmetry analysis...
- Referenced in 706 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- FORMINT - a program for classification of integrable nonlinear...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- The package LIEPDE computes infinitesimal symmetries of differential...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Automatic determination of dynamical symmetries of ordinary differential...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Dimsym is a program primarily for the determination...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Programs for Applying Symmetries of PDEs In this...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Applications of CRACK in the classification of integrable...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- LIE, a PC program for Lie analysis of...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- The computer calculation of Lie point symmetries of...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- diffgrob2 is a MAPLE package to simplify overdetermined...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- A REDUCE program for determining point and contact...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Finding Lie symmetries of partial differential equations with...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Demonstration of the REDUCE Package ConLaw for Investigating...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- The Package SPDE for Determining Symmetries of Partial...