- Referenced in 24 articles
- control, handwriting recognition, speech recognition, keyword spotting, music composition, attentive vision, protein analysis, stock market...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Unlike classical techniques such as principal component analysis (PCA) and multidimensional scaling (MDS), our approach ... underlie complex natural observations, such as human handwriting or images of a face under different...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- This book offers an introduction to Natural Language...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- DistAl: An inter-pattern distance-based constructive learning...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Building formal method tools in the Isabelle/Isar framework...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Sphinx2 is a decoding engine for the Sphinx...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1088 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 2225 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PRTools : A Matlab toolbox for Pattern Recognition...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- The IAM-database: An English sentence database for...