- Referenced in 2758 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2370 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- OMNeT++ is an extensible, modular, component-based C...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- CAViaR: Conditional autoregressive value at risk by regression...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- SATO: A Solver for Propositional Satisfiability: The Davis...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- A local search SAT solver using an effective...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- fBasics: Rmetrics - Markets and Basic Statistics , Environment for...
- Referenced in 824 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- SATIRE: A new incremental satisfiability engine. We introduce...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- The program calculates the density (pdf), cumulative distribution...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- R package wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs...
- Referenced in 1254 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- LMOMENTS: Fortran routines for use with the method...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...