- Referenced in 13 articles
- heavy-tailed distributions, it is computationally efficient, and it only requires to specify a prior...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 2225 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- LambertW: Analyze and Gaussianize skewed, heavy-tailed data...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- R package wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs...
- Referenced in 1464 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- LMOMENTS: Fortran routines for use with the method...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...