- Referenced in 5 articles
- this technique the geometry is discretized using hierarchical data structures known as quadtrees and octrees ... dimensional cubes. OctPUM is in-between finite elements and meshfree methods in character ... compute the microscopic fields near the crack edge within the macroscale computations, a structural enrichment...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1266 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4047 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4272 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7362 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Algorithm 783: Pcp2Nurb -- smooth free-form surfacing with...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 3416 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 379 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- C version of LAPACK, a transportable library for...
- Referenced in 777 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...