- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1464 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- R package gam: Generalized Additive Models. Functions for...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- R package mgcv: Mixed GAM Computation Vehicle with...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- R package locfit: Local Regression, Likelihood and Density...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- R package lars: Least Angle Regression, Lasso and...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- R package ncvreg: Regularization paths for SCAD- and...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- BMDP is a statistical package developed in 1965...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- astsa: Applied Statistical Time Series Analysis. Data sets...
- Referenced in 1097 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- R package sm: Smoothing methods for nonparametric regression...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- R package locpol: Kernel local polynomial regression. Computes...