- Referenced in 59 articles
- reduction algorithm known in practice for high dimension is Schnorr-Euchner’s BKZ: all security ... model the behaviour of BKZ in high dimension with high blocksize $geq 50$, which...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- approximate nearest neighbor searching in arbitrarily high dimensions. In the nearest neighbor problem ... hundreds of thousands, and in dimensions as high as 20. (For applications in significantly higher...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- machine learning algorithms, scaling better to high dimensions and discrete input dimensions than other algorithms...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- inference of kinetic parameters in high dimension from temporal logic constraints. Biocham is a free...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- being fast in practice even for high dimensions. As a by-product, we show that...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- modes and pronounced (curving) degeneracies in high dimensions. The developments presented here lead to further...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- that are not too large, and when high accuracy is required. Numerical experiments show that ... solving convection-diffusion equations in two dimensions is roughly...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- concerned with the case of high dimensions, where standard approaches to the solution of matrix...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- compute a new rigorous high-precision bound on operator dimensions in the 3d Ising...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- Stokes equations in two and three space dimensions. FEATFLOW is part of the TUFES project ... mathematical and algorithmical ideas in combination with high performance computational techniques. FEATFLOW is designed...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- lists, vectors, matrices, and tensors. Maxima yields high precision numeric results by using exact fractions ... functions and data in two and three dimensions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Estimation of small failure probabilities in high dimensions by subset simulation”, Probabilistic Engrg. Mech...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- parallel computations of Fourier transforms in three dimensions. Fourier and related transforms are a family ... computational science, notoriously difficult to scale on high-performance parallel computers with a large number ... Fourier transforms (FFTs) in three dimensions in a highly efficient and scalable way. It overcomes...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- applications. The programs are often of high dimension making them hard or impossible to solve...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- KNITRO is designed for large problems with dimensions running into the hundred thousands ... mixed integer, nonlinear problems (MINLP). KNITRO is highly regarded for its robustness and efficiency. KNITRO...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- mixed-effects functional models in high dimension. We propose a method for high-dimensional curve ... splines are not appropriate when dealing with high-dimensional data and can not be used ... random effects. We propose an efficient dimension reduction step based on wavelet thresholding adapted ... curve clustering with random effects in the high dimensional framework (available on the CRAN...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- with stochastic stocks management problems in high dimension. A SDDP module in python is provided ... provided in this framework permitting to solve high dimensional problems on clusters. The library should...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Geometric Algebra in both low and higher dimensions, with any arbitrary metric. Garamon takes advantage ... implement Geometric Algebra operations on high dimensions hardly accessible with state-of-the-art software...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- dimensions. These programs utilize the finite element method in space allowing the use of highly...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Values for t-Tests in Very High Dimensions. Implements the method developed ... significance analysis of thousands of features in high-dimensional biological studies. It is an asymptotically...