- Referenced in 1 article
- software SeisSol based on the arbitrary high-order Discontinuous Galerkin (DG) Finite-Element method ... account for highly heterogeneous material. In these new approaches we include a point-wise integration ... problems (ADER) still provides an explicit, one-step scheme which achieves arbitrary high-order accuracy...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- NIRVANA is a C code for astrophysical fluid...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- HLLC-type Riemann solver for the Baer-Nunziato...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 752 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Adaptive finite volume methods with well-balanced Riemann...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Multi-material ALE computation in inertial confinement fusion...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Adaptive mesh refinement using wave-propagation algorithms for...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- Collection of fortran codes for interface problems. Matlab...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- FLASH: An adaptive mesh hydrodynamics code for modeling...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- AstroBEAR is a parallelized hydrodynamic/MHD simulation code suitable...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Cosmological hydrodynamics with adaptive mesh refinement. A new...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- ReALE: A reconnection-based arbitrary-Lagrangian–Eulerian method...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CRASH: a block-adaptive-mesh code for radiative...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- Flux-corrected transport. I. SHASTA, a fluid transport...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- LIBXSMM: A High Performance Library for Small Matrix...