- Referenced in 656 articles
- high-performance reflective language and system supporting both equational and rewriting logic specification and programming...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- high-performance theorem prover being developed at Microsoft Research.Z3 supports linear real and integer arithmetic ... integrated with a number of program analysis, testing, and verification tools from Microsoft Research. These...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- Commutative Algebra. It is able to perform simple and sophisticated operations on multivaraiate polynomials ... further enhanced by the dedicated high-level programming language. For convenience, the system offers...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- software is a high-performance, general purpose fluid dynamics program that has been applied ... accurate solutions quickly and robustly. The modern, highly parallelized solver is the foundation...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- They are generally considered highly productive, but lacking in performance. This paper presents Julia ... designed for performance from the beginning by adapting and extending modern programming language techniques...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- allows you to implement high performance parallel applications with minimal programming effort through a high ... describing your computation in terms of these high-level abstractions you provide Thrust with ... production, where robustness and absolute performance are crucial...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- program is a highly adaptive, multiprocessorprogram. As we pointed out earlier, the computations are performed ... architecturesutilized in the proof. The program was executed on 20 machines working in parallel.Data...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- LAPACK. It is a library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message ... code for the package, testing and timing programs, prebuilt version of the library...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- engine also supports high-performance computing using general purpose GPU programming (GPGPU). SIMD code...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- program package FEATFLOW is both a user oriented as well as a general purpose subroutine ... algorithmical ideas in combination with high performance computational techniques. FEATFLOW is designed for the following...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Along with a parallel debugger and a performance monitor, this environment provides a parallelization support ... supplement the data-parallel programming language High Performance Fortran (HPF). Whereas HPF has only facilities ... remove all of the complexity of programming parallel unstructured mesh applications, a parallel library...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- legacy and/or new libraries. Modern C++ programming techniques enable very different implementations of the same ... efficiency in scientific computations and supports high-performance computing applications...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- support programmers in developing high performance multi threaded programs...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- high performance and portability across a range of new architectures. The development of programming models ... definition of a scalable yet highly efficient software framework for Computational Linear Algebra applications...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- mathematical functions. It has a high level programming language allowing access to advanced data structures ... discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- enable portable parallel programming with high performance within the message-passing paradigm. Since ... model, and makes no performance guarantees, comprehensive, detailed and accurate performance figures for different hardware ... possibly improving the behavior of a given program on a given platform, as well...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- produce high quality code, compilers have to perform efficiency increasing program transformations. These transformations usually ... algorithms, such as fixed point iterations. The program analyzer generator PAG described in the paper ... data flow analysis. PAG has a high level functional input language to specify data flow...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- high-level development of spectral CFD codes and a set of predefined executable programs that ... perform common tasks involving CFD. Channelflow is customized for Fourier x Chebyshev x Fourier expansions...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- highly productive development environment that engineers and scientists use for graphical programming and unprecedented hardware ... refining their processes to achieve maximum performance...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- emerging as a viable high-level programming model for shared memory parallel systems. Although ... architectures, it is hard to obtain high performance on such systems. In this paper ... describe a programming style that can provide scalable high performance on such systems. We give ... have encouraged us to work on a programming environment that provides general support for OpenMP...