- Referenced in 1586 articles
- much as possible of the computation is performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra ... promotes high efficiency on many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided ... BLAS are available for many modern high-performance computers. For details of known vendor...
- Referenced in 652 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and system supporting both equational and rewriting logic...
- Referenced in 475 articles
- high-performance theorem prover being developed at Microsoft Research.Z3 supports linear real and integer arithmetic...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- LAPACK. It is a library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- implementation of this language, featuring a high-performance native-code compiler (ocamlopt) for 9 processor...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high-performance, robust, memory efficient and easy...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- high-performance, portable C++ library providing data structures and algorithms for manipulating signed, arbitrary length...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- efficiency in scientific computations and supports high-performance computing applications...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper deals with a theoretical background and practical...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- source licenses have produced high-quality, high-performance code---code on which much...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- ANSYS CFX software is a high-performance, general purpose fluid dynamics program that has been...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- wide range of modern high-performance computers. Intended to be the successor to LINPACK...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Wisconsin in Madison run on distributed high-performance machines enabled by the HTCondor software; remote...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- that the implementation always strictly follows our high-level abstract specification of kernel behaviour. This ... will never crash, and it will never perform an unsafe operation. It also proves much ... performance is comparable to other high-performance L4 kernels...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- parallel molecular dynamics code designed for high-performance simulation of large biomolecular systems. Based...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- FEAST solver package is a free high-performance numerical library for solving the standard...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- WSMP: A high-performance serial and parallel sparse linear solver. Watson Sparse Matrix Package (WSMP ... whose coefficient matrices are sparse. This high-performance, robust, and easy-to-use software...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- portable, implementations of algorithms on high-performance computers. The model implementation provides a portable...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- solution of large optimization problems on high-performance parallel architectures. Our case study uses ... available for a wide range of high-performance architectures and has been tested on problems...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- tools that offer both detailed and high-performance simulation of modern microprocessors. The new release...