- Referenced in 1604 articles
- much as possible of the computation is performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra ... promotes high efficiency on many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided ... BLAS are available for many modern high-performance computers. For details of known vendor...
- Referenced in 656 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and system supporting both equational and rewriting logic ... programming, Maude also supports rewriting logic computation...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- efficiency in scientific computations and supports high-performance computing applications...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- wide range of modern high-performance computers. Intended to be the successor to LINPACK...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- portable, implementations of algorithms on high-performance computers. The model implementation provides a portable...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Engine, a library of source code for computing in the fields of mathematics, graphics, image ... cores. The engine also supports high-performance computing using general purpose GPU programming (GPGPU). SIMD...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- crucial to the advancement of high-performance computing. New compiler technology must be implemented...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Princeton Application Repository for Shared-Memory Computers (PARSEC), a benchmark suite for studies of Chip ... benchmarks for multiprocessors have focused on high-performance computing applications and used a limited number...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Towards distributed heterogenous high-performance computing with ViennaCL. One of the major drawbacks of computing ... standard benchmark problems in High-Performance Computing (HPC), namely the dense matrix-matrix product...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Gaalop – high performance parallel computing based on conformal geometric algebra. We present Gaalop (Geometric ... algebra algorithms optimizer), our tool for high-performance computing based on conformal geometric algebra...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- template library for exact, high-performance linear algebra computation with dense, sparse, and structured matrices...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Real and Complex Arithmetics on High-Performance Computers In this article we describe our implementations...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- phases, ranging from modeling and prediction, to performance measurement, experiment management, data collection, and bottleneck ... common single wide-area platform for high-performance computing raises the idea to provide tools...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- notoriously difficult to scale on high-performance parallel computers with a large number of processing...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- PetIGA: high-performance isogeometric analysis. This software framework implements a NURBS-based Galerkin finite element ... PETSc, the Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientific Computation. PETSc is a collection of algorithms...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- review state-of-the-art high-performance computing software for solving common standard and generalized...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- rigorous and tight coupling procedure with improved computational efficiency. The applications presented in this paper ... practical problems and the need for high-performance computing capabilities for field-scale problems, such...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- core linear algebra computations. SOLAR is a portable high-performance library for out-of-core ... dense matrix computations. It combines portability with high performance by using existing high-performance ... input-output library. SOLAR works on parallel computers, workstations, and personal computers. It supports...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- pipeline has been constructed to provide high-performance computing to all researchers interested in using ... metagenome sequence analysis – the availability of high-performance computing for annotating the data. http://metagenomics.nmpdr.org...