- Referenced in 25 articles
- adaptive Simpson’s integration, and discrete orthogonal polynomials, have been added. Many problem sets throughout ... emphasizes Fortran 77. Many more answers and hits to problems have been supplied...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 7468 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- STEENROD, a Maple package for computing with the...
- Referenced in 802 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1136 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- SoPlex is a Linear Programming (LP) solver based...
- Referenced in 2847 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...