- Referenced in 25 articles
- adaptive Simpson’s integration, and discrete orthogonal polynomials, have been added. Many problem sets throughout ... emphasizes Fortran 77. Many more answers and hits to problems have been supplied...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6475 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1248 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- STEENROD, a Maple package for computing with the...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 982 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 512 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- SoPlex is a Linear Programming (LP) solver based...
- Referenced in 2609 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2286 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...