- Referenced in 5 articles
- represented in terms of a cellular automaton (CA) and the relations among different components ... close relation of the developed method to homogeneous structures, such as the theory of periodically...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AUTOMATE, a computing package for automata and finite...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Grail is a symbolic computation environment for finite...
- Referenced in 2347 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1248 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 946 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2286 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...
- Referenced in 1019 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...