- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1127 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2541 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1447 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 781 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 2196 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- ode15s. Solve stiff differential equations and DAEs; variable...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- A modular formal semantics for Ptolemy. Ptolemy is...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- The DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- UMDES Software Library: UMDES-LIB is a library...