- Referenced in 8 articles
- Prune: Software for pruning the horseshoe. This program is used for investigating pruning fronts ... Smale’s horseshoe: some of the mathematical background can be found in the survey paper ... prune a horseshoe”, by A. de Carvalho and T. Hall. The program is available...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Park & Casella), Normal-Gamma (from Griffin & Brown), Horseshoe (from Carvalho, Polson, & Scott), and ridge regression...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- package horseshoe: Implementation of the Horseshoe Prior. Contains functions for applying the horseshoe prior ... marginal likelihood estimation (MMLE). The main function, horseshoe, is for linear regression. In addition, there...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- package horserule: Tree ensembles with rule structured horseshoe regularization. We propose a new Bayesian model ... replacing the L1-regularization by a horseshoe prior, which is well known to give aggressive ... many of them only contribute noise. Our horseshoe prior has an additional hierarchical layer that...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- /acprof:oso/9780199694587.003.0017>. Handles ridge, lasso, horseshoe and horseshoe+ regression with logistic, Gaussian, Laplace or Student...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Horseshoe calculator which calculates a range of braid type invariants of horseshoe periodic orbits...
- Referenced in 1 article
- fastHorseshoe: The Elliptical Slice Sampler for Bayesian Horseshoe Regression. The elliptical slice sampler for Bayesian ... linear regression with shrinakge priors such as horseshoe, double-exponential prior. The main function...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- CONTINUATION AND BIFURCATION PROBLEMS IN ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...