- Referenced in 1 article
- site relationships) and species interactions (plant-pollinator and host-parasite networks). Multiple methods have been...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- R package deSolve: General solvers for initial value...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- gplots: Various R Programming Tools for Plotting Data...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- R package ape: Analyses of Phylogenetics and Evolution...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- PLINK is a free, open-source whole genome...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Bioconductor/R package gcrma: Background Adjustment Using Sequence Information...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- MATLAB continuation software package CL_MATCONTL The study...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- edgeR: a Bioconductor package for differential expression analysis...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- The igraph software package for complex network research...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- R package WGCNA: Weighted Correlation Network Analysis. Functions...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- BoolNet: Generation, reconstruction, simulation and analysis of synchronous...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Cytoscape: A Software Environment for Integrated Models of...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- diffEq: Functions from the book Solving Differential Equations...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- COPASI: biochemical network simulator. COPASI is a software...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- The Dynagraph libraries are written in platform-neutral...