- Referenced in 144 articles
- The software system Theorema provides a uniform logic...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- ForTheL — the language of formal theories. ForTheL, an...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Analytica: A theorem prover for Mathematica. Analytica is...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- PRODIGY 4.0: The Manual and Tutorial. PRODIGY is...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- The 1998 Proof of the Kepler Conjecture. The...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The Naproche project (Natural language Proof Checking) studies...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Logic and computation. Interactive proof with Cambridge LCF...