- Referenced in 17 articles
- concentration on simple and intuitive human-oriented proofs -- have helped Mizar in developing and maintaining...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- requirements of commercial, financial, and human-oriented applications. It also matches the decimal arithmetic...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The software system Theorema provides a uniform logic...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- A computational logic handbook. This book is a...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- ForTheL — the language of formal theories. ForTheL, an...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Analytica: A theorem prover for Mathematica. Analytica is...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Waldmeister is a theorem prover for unit equational...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- LambdaClam ( λclam, lclam) is a proof planning system...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- CLAM Proof Planner. OYSTER is an interactive proof...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Theorem proving and program synthesis with Oyster. Martin...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- The 1998 Proof of the Kepler Conjecture. The...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- QUODLIBET is an Inductive Theorem Proving (ITP) software...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The Naproche project (Natural language Proof Checking) studies...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Logic and computation. Interactive proof with Cambridge LCF...