- Referenced in 6 articles
- Parallel research code NOISEtte for large-scale CFD and CAA simulations. Explicit high-order algorithms ... supercomputer even for small meshes. Hybrid MPI+OpenMP parallelization. Language: computational part - Fortran 90, infrastructure...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- parallel, block-structured AMR application. The fundamental parallel abstraction is the MultiFab, which holds ... with fewer, larger grids in the hybrid OpenMP--MPI approach (see below) is that...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Bose–Einstein condensates at ultra-cold temperatures. Hybrid versions of programs use the same algorithms ... algorithmic complexity for large grid sizes necessitates parallelization in order to reduce execution time and/or ... latter, we combine MPI programming paradigm with existing OpenMP codes, thus creating fully flexible parallelism...
- Referenced in 1 article
- levels of parallelism: coarse and fine grained parallelism. They offer a reasonable tradeoff between accuracy ... versions: an OpenMP-based version for shared memory machines and a MPI-based version ... hybrid architectures, a combined MPI/OpenMP-based implementation is provided too. We describe our parallel algorithms...
- Referenced in 1 article
- metrics for MPI and OpenMP applications. CATCH is a profiler for parallel applications that collects ... programming language. It supportsMPI, OpenMP, and hybrid applications and integrates the performance data collected...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1395 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 7981 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- In this paper we describe a community toolkit...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 4669 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- NAMD is a parallel molecular dynamics code designed...
- Referenced in 891 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Coarrays are an exciting parallel programming extension for...