- Referenced in 52 articles
- iterative method which is a hybrid of the BiCGSTAB and GPBiCG methods is proposed ... BiCGSTAB2 method which is a hybrid type method, two parameters of the BiCGSTAB method...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- hybrid parallel method for large sparse eigenvalue problems on a grid computing environment using Ninf ... present paper, we propose a hybrid parallel method for large sparse eigenvalue problems ... parallel efficiency of the method, we propose a hybrid implementation using a GridRPC system Ninf ... examined the performance of the proposed method in an environment where several PC clusters...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- This paper introduces a new hybrid method for efficiently integrating Pseudo-Boolean (PB) constraints into ... approach include a light-weight and efficient hybrid learning and backjumping strategy for analyzing ... learned PB constraints are introduced. Overall, our method benefits significantly from the pruning power ... thorough comparison between them and our hybrid method. Experimental comparison of our method against other...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- BiCGstab($l$) and other hybrid Bi-CG methods. Various implementations of the modification BiCGstab...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- modification of the Powell hybrid method. The user must provide a subroutine which calculates...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- performed. Finally, a hybrid method is introduced, by considering a few iterations ... first iterations and also that the hybrid method can both improve notably the quality...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- method for molecular simulation. The hybrid Monte Carlo (HMC) method is a popular and rigorous ... Monte Carlo step, the generalized hybrid Monte Carlo (GHMC) method can be implemented with ... methods. The proposed generalized shadow hybrid Monte Carlo (GSHMC) method is applicable...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- three families of generic resolution methods: exact, heuristic and hybrid. Moreover, for each resolution method...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- reactive tabu search, hybrid genetic algorithm, and a simulated annealing method. Experimental results show that...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Beam-ACO - hybridizing ant colony optimization with beam search: an application to open shop scheduling ... tree search method. Based on this observation, we hybridize the solution construction mechanism ... which is a well-known tree search method. We call this approach Beam...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- type of finite element method, for example, conforming, non-conforming, hybrid, or mixed...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- optimal linear programming preconditioners, extended Newton method, hybrid Newton method with probation approach...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ToOLS: A library for partial and hybrid search methods. We present a library called ToOLS ... also, a specific class of hybrid local/global search methods called Large Neighborhood Search, which ... suited to CP technology. Variants of those methods are easy to implement with the ToOLS ... knapsack problem. Several partial and hybrid search methods are compared. The best results...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- linear hybrid systems. We start from a classical method that uses interval arithmetic to check...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- parallel direct search hybrid, and a wrapper to NPSOL. Between these methods, a wide range...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- languages and synchronization protocols, real-time and hybrid systems. Since the seminal work ... played an important role in the formal methods community and several critical tasks rely...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- spectrum can be examined. Solution method: The variational form of the 2D ideal MHD equations ... treated by a finite hybrid element approach, which proves to be well suited to describe...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- exact veriﬁcation of safety properties of hybrid systems with piecewise constant bounds on the derivatives ... complexity of the polyhedral computations, we propose methods to conservatively limit the number of bits...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- d/dt which provides automatic safety verification of hybrid systems with linear continuous dynamics with uncertain ... verification procedure is based on a method for overapproximating reachable sets by orthogonal polyhedra...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- there is a need for developing new methods and software for solving large-scale problems ... optimization software. A class of hybrid algorithms, of which branch-and-bound and polyhedral outer...