- Referenced in 308 articles
- condition under which a linear hybrid system satisfies a temporal requirement. Hybrid systems are specified...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency of the code is guaranteed...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- potentially powerful tool for verifying hybrid systems – yet it has remained severely limited ... applicability to more complex systems. We address the main problems of HyTech with PHAVer ... exact veriﬁcation of safety properties of hybrid systems with piecewise constant bounds on the derivatives...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools for control system study Signal Processing: Visualize, analyze and filter ... data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- SpaceEx: Scalable Verification of Hybrid Systems. We present a scalable reachability algorithm for hybrid systems ... SpaceEx, a new verification platform for hybrid systems, available at spaceex.imag.fr. Experimental results of full ... fixed-point computations with hybrid systems with more than 100 variables illustrate the scalability...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- convex polyhedra is employed in several systems for the analysis and verification of hardware ... synchronization protocols, real-time and hybrid systems. Since the seminal work of P. Cousot...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- sequences, wastewater treatment and total water systems, hybrid energy systems, heat exchanger networks, reactor-separator...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- reachability analysis of continuous and hybrid systems with linear differential inclusions. The d/dt tool ... verification of hybrid systems. We describe the tool d/dt which provides automatic safety verification ... hybrid systems with linear continuous dynamics with uncertain input. The verification procedure is based...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- KeYmaera: A hybrid theorem prover for hybrid systems. KeYmaera is a hybrid verification tool ... hybrid systems that combines deductive, real algebraic, and computer algebraic prover technologies ... natural specification and verification logic for hybrid systems. KeYmaera supports differential dynamic logic, which ... automatic proof strategies that decompose the hybrid system specification symbolically. To overcome the complexity...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- HYSDEL allows modeling a class of hybrid systems described by interconnections of linear dynamic systems ... propositional logic rules. Once a hybrid system is modeled in a human-readable fashion, HYSDEL...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- inference system implemented in the framework of adaptive networks. By using a hybrid learning procedure ... nonlinear components on-line in a control system, and predict a chaotic time series...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- program for verification of hybrid systems based on the constraint solver RSOLVER. Unlike other packages...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Based on the work of complete discrimination systems of polynomials [33,31],, we invented ... programs, and reachability computation of hybrid systems...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- version of Clean offers a hybrid type system with both static as well as dynamic...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- engine for bounded model checking of hybrid systems n this paper we present HySAT ... bounded model checker for linear hybrid systems, incorporating a tight integration of a DPLL-based ... decision strategies, and extends them to the hybrid domain. We demonstrate that those optimizations...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- toolbox for modeling, simulating, and verifying hybrid dynamical systems, for designing ... simulating model predictive controllers for hybrid systems subject to constraints, and for generating linear...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Safety verification of hybrid systems by constraint propagation based abstraction refinement This paper deals with ... safety verification of non-linear hybrid systems. We start from a classical method that uses...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- verification of reactive, real-time and hybrid systems based on their temporal specification. Unlike most...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- heterogeneous/hybrid architectures, starting with current ”Multicore+GPU” systems. The MAGMA research is based ... address the complex challenges of the emerging hybrid environments, optimal software solutions will themselves have ... algebra algorithms and frameworks for hybrid manycore and GPU systems that can enable applications...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Modular specification of hybrid systems in Charon. A new language, called Charon, is proposed ... modular specification of interacting hybrid systems. For a hierarchical description of the system architecture, Charon...