- Referenced in 25 articles
- obtained in a large N-body and hydrodynamical simulation of structure formation ... converging down to the actual resolution limit of the code, and are well reproduced...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- adaptive-mesh code for multi-material radiation hydrodynamics. The implementation solves the radiation diffusion model ... multi-group method and uses a flux-limited diffusion approximation to recover the free-streaming ... include flux-limited electron heat conduction. The radiation hydrodynamic equations are solved in the Eulerian...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- solve the equations of ideal hydrodynamics in the limit of zero viscosities using a Godunov...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- used for the temporal discretization of the hydrodynamics equations. For the radiation energy transport, frequency ... model is used in which the flux-limited diffusion (FLD) approximation is used to recover...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- limit in fully dynamical spacetimes using the same shock-capturing techniques previously applied to hydrodynamical...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- self-gravitating systems. The 2D implicit hydrodynamical solver developed by Hujeirat &38; Rannacher ... radiative flux within the FLD (flux-limited diffusion) approximation to enhance consistency and accuracy between...
- Referenced in 1 article
- However, the inefficient drawback of MPS method limits its three-dimensional (3D) large-scale applications ... calculation, experimental research, Smooth particle hydrodynamics (SPH) and boundary element method (BEM) simulations...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...