- Referenced in 63 articles
- matter, is described. In this TREESPH code, hydrodynamic properties are determined using a Monte Carlo ... like approach known as smoothed particle hydrodynamics (SPH). Unlike most previous implementations of SPH, gravitational...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- analyse the equations of magneto-hydrodynamics, a set of 9 partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- FLASH: An adaptive mesh hydrodynamics code for modeling astrophysical thermonuclear flashes. We report ... FLASH code solves the fully compressible, reactive hydrodynamic equations and allows...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- KRAKEN code. KRAKEN is an Eulerian hydrodynamics code capable of treating compressible nonviscous flow...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Smoothed particle hydrodynamics and magnetohydrodynamics. This paper presents an overview and introduction to smoothed particle ... hydrodynamics and magnetohydrodynamics in theory and in practice. Firstly, we give a basic grounding...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- check on the physical validity of various hydrodynamic and energy transport models. Some comparisons have...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- parallel CFD solver based on smoothed particle hydrodynamics (SPH). DualSPHysics is a hardware accelerated Smoothed ... Particle Hydrodynamics code developed to solve free-surface flow problems. DualSPHysics is an open-source...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Cosmological hydrodynamics with adaptive mesh refinement. A new high resolution code called RAMSES ... body and hydrodynamical code, called RAMSES, is presented. It has been designed to study structure ... minor differences in the exact implementation. The hydrodynamical solver is based on a second-order ... obtained in a large N-body and hydrodynamical simulation of structure formation...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- collisional gas by smoothed particle hydrodynamics. Along with the serial version of the code...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- NASA-VOF2D two-dimensional, transient, free-surface hydrodynamics program. It has a variety of options...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Lagrangian techniques for compressible flow and shock hydrodynamics problems. Methods for defining the stress system...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- RAGE radiation-hydrodynamic code. We describe RAGE, the ’radiation adaptive grid Eulerian’ radiation-hydrodynamics code ... structures, its parallelization strategy and performance, its hydrodynamic algorithm(s), its (gray) radiation diffusion algorithm ... amount of verification and validation efforts. The hydrodynamics is a basic Godunov solver, to which...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- neighbor finding in a smoothed particle hydrodynamics (SPH) code. We also review the error bounds...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- easy modifications for solving a variety of hydrodynamics problems involving chemical reactions. The code...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- CASTRO: A new compressible astrophysical solver. I. Hydrodynamics and self-gravity. We present ... code, CASTRO, that solves the multicomponent compressible hydrodynamic equations for astrophysical flows including self-gravity...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- quality modelling a difficult task in which hydrodynamic, thermal and geochemical considerations have ... which were used in this work: the hydrodynamic module (HD), based on the solution...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- governing equations based on Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics (SPH) theory. The paper describes the formulations implemented...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Relativistic Adaptive Mesh Refinement Hydrodynamics Code. We have developed a new computer code ... solve the conservative equations of special relativistic hydrodynamics (SRHD) using adaptive mesh refinement ... includes the capability to easily swap hydrodynamics solvers, reconstruction methods, and physics modules. In addition ... accurately simulating shear flows in numerical relativistic hydrodynamics codes. We show that underresolved simulations...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Recent ship hydrodynamics developments in the parallel two-fluid flow solver Alya. CFD modeling...