- Referenced in 641 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1505 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1305 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 475 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1131 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...