- Referenced in 307 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 607 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2735 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1585 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2747 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...